Old Dominion Osteopathic Medicine was established in 2013 as an independent, single physician, family-run business located in Fredericksburg, VA. We are passionate about what we do, and focused on providing you the best holistic, natural osteopathic care possible.
Insurance & Billing:
We accept most major insurances, and bill as a specialist. You can view a list of the insurances we currently accept here – but if your insurance is not on this list, just give us a call! We are happy to discuss self-pay options, as well as to provide the paperwork to self-file with your insurance company.
We currently accept payment in the form of Cash, Check, Master Card, or Visa.
- Mondays: 8am-4pm
- Tuesdays: 8am-4pm
- Wednesdays: 8am-4pm
- Thursdays: 8am-4pm
- Fridays: 8am-12pm
- Saturdays: We are open one Saturday a month, by appointment only.
To schedule an appointment, please contact us at 540-322-5040
We’re located at 2525 Cowan Blvd, in Fredericksburg.
From the intersection of Route 3 and Route 1 in Fredericksburg:
- Take Route 1 North (towards MW Hospital)
- At the next stoplight you will make a left onto Cowan Blvd.
- Turn right immediately after the second light on Cowan Blvd. This will put you going into the very short road for Cowan Center (which has Virginia Partner’s Bank and Basilico’s in it) as well as Pratt Medical.
- Immediately turn left into Cowan Center. We are located in between Virginia Partner’s Bank and Eyes on the ‘Burg.
Alternately, from Route 3 East:
- Turn left onto Central Park Blvd.
- Continue onto Cowan Blvd.
- Turn left onto Hospital Dr.
- Take the third exit in the traffic circle onto Care Way
- Take the first left – this will put the Rappahanock Women’s Center/LabCorp building on your left. Go past this building and turn right into the shopping center (Cowan Center). We are located in between Virginia Partner’s Bank and Eyes on the ‘Burg.